Sundown AI is committed to protecting the privacy of our web site visitors and clients. We work with security measures that will protect you against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available for purposes of contacting you or sending you communications based on your requested information and/or requiring support/assistance.
1. Protecting your privacy
- Sundown AI will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Sundown AI does not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes
- Sundown AI does not send unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Sundown AI will not collect information from anyone under the age of 18.
- Sundown AI will collect your name, phone and email address for registration purposes.
- We do not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are sent to a third party financial gateway.
- Our web logs collect entries for each page, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us diagnose problems with our server, to administer the website, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
- Sundown AI may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the belief that such disclosure is necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- Sundown AI may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, in the belief that such disclosure is necessary to enforce our Terms of Service; respond to claims that posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties; or to protect the rights, property and personal safety of Sundown AI.
We may amend this notice from time to time by posting a revised notice on this Web site, or a similar site that replaces this one. If we amend the notice, the new notice will apply to personal information previously collected only if the rights of the individual affected are not reduced.